Register here to join the Johns Hopkins Congressional Briefing on Disability held on Thursday, July 20th at noon ET, moderated by the Disability Health Research Center Founder and Director, Dr. Bonnie Swenor. Johns Hopkins is hosting a series of congressional briefings, and you can learn more here. This event features a panel including:
- Judy Bass, PhD, MPH, Professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Linda Carling, EdD, Associate Research Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Education
- Jack Iwashyna, MD, PhD, Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of Social Science and Justice in Medicine, Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Jennifer Deal, PhD, Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Janiece Taylor, PhD, MSN, RN, Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
Discussion topics include: mental health, long COVID, accessibility within education, individuals with disabilities in clinical trials and research studies, and the needs of caregivers with disabilities.